When you order any aluminium extrusions from Multi Metals, it’s important to us that you always receive the best product to suit your individual requirements.
Regardless of whether you come to us for bespoke extrusions or one of our standard products, we have a range of engineering and finishing services to make sure you always get the most suitable product.
We understand that when it comes to creating products, you need materials that make your job easier and minimise manufacturing times.
As standard, we supply our extrusions in Mill Finish and uncoated, however, to ensure your extrusions are delivered in the most appropriate form for your production process, we offer a wide range of engineering services.
Whenever you place an order with us, your dedicated account manager can organise any of the following engineering services:
- Cutting to a length of your choice
- Protective Sleeving
- CNC Machining to cut away any excess aluminium and create extrusions in your desired size and shape
- Kitting individual products into one ready-to-use package.
- Having complementary products supplied together can help increase efficiency and decrease the amount of time your production team spend searching through inventory for each individual item.
As well as making sure you receive your aluminium extrusions in the right form, we can also provide them with the right appearance. We offer a number of finishing services to make processes simpler and help you save time by eliminating the need to alter the appearance of your aluminium extrusions yourself. These include:
- Anodising to create an attractive, durable and corrosion resistant finish
- Powder coating in any RAL standard colour - ideal for use on commercial products
Our stock management service also ensures that if you need an ongoing supply of bespoke extrusions, you can access them whenever you need to - without having to pay for the mill’s minimum order size all in one go.
And because we can store your extrusions at a Multi Metals warehouse or another site nearby, you can rest assured that you can draw on your stock as you require it without taking up valuable space in your manufacturing facility.
For more information about our engineering or finishing services, or to discuss your aluminium requirements with a member of the Multi Metals team, please get in touch.